Online Massage Gift Certificates
- Alleviate musculoskeletal pains and improve range of motion.
- Ease pain and thus ease medication dependence.
- Improve the function of the immune system by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles, often caused by posture.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Reduce scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgical adhesions and swelling.
I can’t think of another gift that could do all that!
We have 5 Registered Massage Therapists on-staff at our Byward location and 10 at our Glebe location to assist you in achieving a pain free and stress free life.
We’ve made it even easier this year to give a massage gift certificate that to your loved ones. There are two ways you can purchase one: online on our website, or by visiting one of our two locations in the Byward Market or in the Glebe. Massage Gift Certificates can be redeemed at either of our locations and appointments can be easily booked online.
If you have Extended Health Care Benefits you have until Dec. 31st, 2016 to use them. Our clinics will be open during the holidays except for December 25, 26, 27th and January 1st and 2nd.
Byward Chiropractic Clinic + Massage Therapy Centre
333A Cumberland St.
Glebe Chiropractic Clinic + Massage Therapy Centre
99 Fifth Ave, Suite 7